Rachel at Bubbly Nature Creations, made sweet photo magnets that are practically free and a great way to show off your little one. A sweet cupid tag and a cute saying are all that's needed to turn strawberry crush into the perfect Valentine, as seen at Beautiful Mess.
Colette at My Computer is My Canvas has an adorable freebie, that's a fun way to turn ordinary lip balm into something fabulous!
While I've got all my creative friends over, I wanted to tell you about a really cool opportunity to win an amazing craft night for you and 10 of your friends from Kim & Kris from "The DIY Dish"!
You get to invite 10 of your friends and EACH ONE OF YOU will win the Epic 6 Cutting & Embossing Tool and Letterpress Combo (each is a $169 value!) as well as accessories, di-cuts, papers, paints, etc. all thanks to Lifestyle Crafts.
Catered food and a whole lot of FUN will all be a part of that craft night! All the details on how to enter are found on this 2 minute video as well as at http://www.thediydish.com/. Entries will be accepted until February 27, 2011.
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Kid Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome.
- Add up to FOUR links to share, you can link up projects from your archives, but please make sure it's not something you've previously linked up to A Crafty Soiree AND you add a link back to the party!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests.
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!
Don't forget, A Crafty Soiree is hosted on two blogs, so when you link up on one your link will automatically show up on the other one too! Please note, by linking up to A Crafty Soiree, you're giving permission to feature your project and photos in the future, with proper credit of course☺