Love, love, love this darling idea for a picnic party at Dukes' and Duchesses! From the quilt on the table to the apple candles and individually packed lunches at each place this is such a good idea that I'm already having visions of recreating it at my house around Mother's Day! The Wood-Burning Kid Illustrated Art Keepsake Boxes at Pink and Green Mama tugged at my heart as soon as I saw them. What a unique way to incorporate your child's artwork into a project. While the example is Christmas themed, it would certainly make a lovely gift at any time of the year.The canvas photo projects at Clean & Scentsible are super cool DIY canvas projects you can customize at a fraction of the price most photo canvases will cost you. I love how she layered smaller canvases onto a larger surface in the example above.
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome. Kids crafts are welcome too, we want to see how you're encouraging the next generation of artists!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage. Please make sure you post is NEW to A Crafty Soiree, it can be from your archives but should not be something you linked up to our soiree before. We've had a few repeats and we'd like to avoid that.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!
Don't forget, A Crafty Soiree is hosted on two blogs, so when you link up on one your link will automatically show up on the other one too! Please note, by linking up to A Crafty Soiree, you're giving permission to feature your project and photos in the future, with proper credit of course☺