The other insert is made out of one of my kit page protectors, the ones I use a majority of the time. It's simply cut in half and gives me room to tell two longer stories from the week. The side shown are pictures from the field trip I chaperoned. The otherside are more pictures from the birthday party we went to on Saturday. There are lots of faces that I don't normally share on the blog so I opted to keep that private.
The weekend started off with a pizza and play date after school on Friday. I dragged my good friend into the new local scrapbook store, where I got the coupon card, and thought it was fitting to use it with some photos with her. The have a great day tag has been in my stash forever and I added it after thinking that 4X6 section was just missing something.
The last photo is of my Godbrother, his wife, and their baby boy - who shares the same first name as ours. They threw a great party, one that will be hard to live up to and top in a few months! This is the party that is also featured in my second page insert that I kept private.
- Quick Page (used for weekly title card): Dirt Can't Hurt Mega by the ScrapOrchard designers
- Celebrate 6X6 Mini Page: Celebrate word art Birthday Bash by the DigiChick designers, scalloped mat mask by DeCrow Designs, other elements from Park Play by Jady Day Studio and Kay Miller Designs
- "Happy Days" Tag: Spring Menagerie by the Design House Digital designers
- Here Comes Trouble 6X6 Mini Page: Template Unknown, Paper, Splat, Star Splatter - Retired Kit: Whimpychomper Creations, String & Flower: Dirt Can't Hurt
- Orange Journal Card: Color Combo #4 3X4 Journaling Cards by Crystal Wilkerson
- Check It Journaling Cards by Gennifer Bursett
- Pocketfull of Posies Paper and Cut Out: Colorwheel Collection by Doodlebug Design Inc
- Coupon Journaling Card: Homespun Journaling Cards by Jenni Bowlin Studio
- Have a Great Day tag: Making Memories
Linking Up at The Mom Creative