Before we get to the features, if you get a chance, since I know a lot of you are followers, and if not, well...why the heck not? I'm super nice 99% of the time, promise! Make sure you enter my 1000 Follower's Giveaway for a Vera Bradley wallet!!! I've also got two more giveaways going on too, for a Pirates of the Caribbean Prize Pack that ends tomorrow and for a Wubbzy Saves the Day DVD, that's one cute children's show and DVDs are always handy for entertaining the kiddos in a pinch!
Girl In Air, all I can say is wowza! How 'bout coming over and doing that at my house Michell? I can't believe how much fun she managed to cram into one space: chalkboard, magnets, dry erase, AND a ladder!
If you can stand some more coolness, how about this amazing makeover at bugaboo, she took a thift store find to fab and made it not only something fun to use but also with great looking chevrons, which are SO IN right now! Her son can be creative, learn, and look like the hippest kid ever with this on his lap!
If you're looking for a quick way to add a little bit of chalkboard love into your home decor, make friends with the kitchen and bath designer at your local home improvement store and you might just end up with materials for making tons of cute tags, as seen on Designer Garden. Can you figure out what they're made of, go check it out to see if you're right.
Ladies, for being our features this week, we're happy to offer you our special Crafty Soiree Ribbon! It's yours to proudly display! Don't forget to check out today's Crafty Soiree post at Yesterday on Tuesday, we both pick three participants to feature each week so you might have been featured by Malia. But you'll have to visit her to find out! Now it's your turn to link up! The linky will be open for a week, so you have plenty of time to join us! Here are some guidelines for our guests:
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Kid Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome.
- Add up to FOUR links to share, you can link up projects from your archives, but please make sure it's not something you've previously linked up to A Crafty Soiree AND you add a link back to the party!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests.
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!