born-again crafter picked for her side table redo, it looks really great with the turquoise tray on it for a pop of color.
Suzy's Artsy Crafty Sitcom. I'm partial to the one with the peas on it and I can't believe how she turned five dollar yard sale finds into such fabulous seats!
Liz Marie Blog, a two dollar chair never looked so good!
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Kid Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome.
- Add up to FOUR links to share, you can link up projects from your archives, but please make sure it's not something you've previously linked up to A Crafty Soiree AND you add a link back to the party!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All party goers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests.
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!