Last week I noticed several pretty bags, all featuring blue, my daughter's favorite color:) The first is a simply beautiful curvy clutch from A Winding Road.
I'm a Mom not a Professional. The bright blue & white pattern reminds me of my daughter's current favorite Vera Bradley pattern.
Pink Stitches, is a pretty pink print on the outside, with a bit of a surprise pop aqua inside. It's so fun and summery!
- Link up to 4 creative projects!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!