Guided Inspiration Kit and Take Twelve Templates, at Ella Publishing I thought it's never going to be easier! They even send a reminder to get those camera's ready shortly before the 12th. There is also a monthly link up and contest, that I didn't get finished in time for this time, but I hope to be a little quicker next month. I think the community feel will give me some added motivation to keep up.
Plus I really like the kit which has ideas for ways to capture the details of life each month. I think it will be fun years from now to see what we ate, where we shopped, shoe styles, and things like that. It's those kinds of things I that I usually don't scrap so without doing this kind of project, those little details would be forgotten over time. The photos I took I got right from the check off list and I also used one of the templates from the other kit.
If you are doing Take 12 be sure to let me know so I can come see your pictures or layout. And if you're scrapping them, especially if you're using the templates, I'd love to know if you've got any tips for including a lot of journaling. There were a couple more details I'd have liked to include but I didn't want the type to end up being too tiny to read. I usually scap 12X12 pages. I was thinking if I got these digital layouts printed in that size, I could then do a 6X12 insert, kind of like a lot of Project Lifers are doing, between layouts with the journaling on there so the focus on the layouts can be on the photos. Any other solutions you can think of? Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to give!
1. ER’s favorite library books, checked out multiple times.
2. A New Year, and finally some new clothes for Katie! The post pregnancy body needed some fancying up!
3. Love our new calendar from Paper Coterie, much more modern and clean looking than we usually get. Can’t wait to look at it all year long!
4. We got a Kinnect for Christmas and plan to make family game night a regular event!
5. Our little artist with her latest signed work.
6. I usually find Beaver the cat sitting right here, when we come down every morning.
7. A picture of the kiddos as 2012 starts. ER, 5 & LB, 5 months old.
8. Our other kitty, Mabel likes glance outdoors by the heat vent in the kitchen.
9. I love comfy shoes with a little style! My new Crocs and stand by Sketches get worn all the time.
10. ER is on a Cinnamon Chex for breakfast every morning kick, she usually eats it with either a banana or an orange.
11. My cluttered nightstand always has piles on it, at least one lip balm, some snacks - Brad hates when I eat in bed, and easy access to my books and magazines.
12. Currently reading on my NookColor: Mary Boleyn by my favorite history author Alison Weir and just finished Minding Frankie for book club.