The Bag Details:
My bag is from Land's End and I actually wrote about it in a previous post. I think it was about forty dollars, which is a splurge when you have a ton of perfectly good bags like I do. But you can never have too many bags! It has the added benefit of being bright and cheery on overcast winter days plus it's huge; as every mommy of a toddler knows that feature is paramount.
- Blue Diaper Me Darling: a cute container to carry ER's pull-ups around in, so I don't have to lug a big bag to the restroom or openly carry a diaper with me. It also has a fold up changing mat inside.
- Wipes Container: with wipes that are good for changes, cleaning off dirty surfaces, and wiping dirty hands
- Taylor Swift CD: ER loves the Love Story song and sings along. She calls it the princess song. We broke down and bought it for her, which was probably difficult for my husband who's musical tastes run more along the Pantera and Audioslave route. Both of which he has played for ER and "rocked out" with her, um...yeah we needed a more child friendly alternative.
- Mail Circular Coupons: these are constantly changing but are currently to Gymboree and Children's Place, but I'm having a hard time predicting what size she'll be in for warmer weather so I haven't made any new purchases yet. The cute spring clothes are tempting, but we're under snow advisory for tomorrow so, soooo not necessary right now.
- Cell Phone
- Toddler Activity Bag: currently playdoh and cookie cutters, for keeping little finger's busy at restaurants and such.
- Notebook and Pen: this one has a cool magnet closure and pretty printed pages, a stocking stuffer from my MIL
- My favorite lemon flavored tea mints
- Toddler Snacks: fruit snacks and teddy grahams, yeah I know not the healthiest but they're what I bribe, oops I mean reward her with when she's good or will sit in the cart when shopping.
- Spoon: child sized cause a lot of time they're huge at restaurants and because you never know when you might need one
- Random Hair Clippie: for looking cute on the go
- Hand Lotion
- Dwink: If you've got a toddler who drinks out of drink boxes, YOU NEED ONE. It's a plastic container that the juice box goes into and it prevents your tyke from squeezing the box and sending juice everywhere. Fits nearly every size and kind of drink box.
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!!
2. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
3. Now tag some fellow bloggers and link back to this post so people know why you are posting pictures of your bag.
- Vickie at Vickie's Scrapbooking and Tidbits, cause I tag her for everything!
- Noelle at Lil' Bits and Pieces of Me, cause she's a girly girl and probably has her's jammed full of fun stuff
- Katie at A Listmaker's Life, she has three kids and I've gotta know if she's packin' even more junk, um I mean important and very necessary kiddo paraphernalia than me!
- Shelia at Pieces of Me, she traded her briefcase in for a diaper bag but her youngest is now three and the other one is six so I'm wondering if she's moved back into cute handbags yet...oh please give me hope for that!
- Kristen at Baby Steps, most of her posts are about her darling daughters so it'd be nice to know a bit more about her by peeking into her bag.
- Miss Muffin at Muffins and More, she just had her first feature on One Pretty Thing, so yeah her! She's over in Germany and has posted a bit about the difference between her time in the States and life back in Germany so it'd be fun to see what she's got.
- Sarah at a Prayerful Driven Life, is so sweet and after reading the story of how she and her husband found a second chance at love it really gave me hope that God has a plan for all of us, including a friend of mine who is really in a tough spot right now.