I just recently visited Together We Save for the first time, and found a great code to get two free personalized Hallmark cards, even the shipping was free! I found them on the last day they were valid or I'd have sent you all over to get them too. Go check out the coupons and deals she's found for us today!
Here are the three simple rules: Mention the person who tagged you and list six unimportant things that make you happy. Then tag six more blogs!
6 Unimportant Things that Make Me Happy:
- Falling asleep to the sound of rain falling
- Happening upon craft shows, fairs, or carnivals when out running errands, we have a knack for finding them on accident!
- Eating Chinese food take out in my pajamas
- Watching music videos of bands from my high school days on YouTube
- Going to eat at restaurants mentioned on the Food or Travel Channel, Rachel Ray has pointed us to some great places to try while on vaca in AZ.
- New flip flops
- Mommy of 2 Girlz at A Pocket Full of Buttons, who also just happens to be having a giveaway going on at her blog. Check out her ultra cute girly fun Etsy store Sew Fierce, I know a lot of you have little princesses at home. You don't want to miss out on a chance to win a gift certificate to her store, my favorites are this and this.
- Courtney at Alam mo ny an, who I was right by last weekend. It's fun to read about her college life, I'm just glad I'm not the one taking exams anymore!
- Mrs Jones, check out these fun projects she made for her school's teacher appreciation festivities. I love the chalkboards and lanterns, not to mention the fun school themed ribbon tied through her plates.
- Annette at The Whipples, who I actually do know a little bit about as she's been featured on my other blog ABC & 123. They just had a big reading moment at their house, how exciting!
- Jess at Craft Blog, a new blogger who just made a bright and cheerful mini book full of summer memories!
- Martha at So Lovely Creations, who I've actually tagged or awarded before. I've been following her blog for awhile and recently she began following mine too! I just love meeting other creative and crafty folks! She has been busy embellishing accents around her home with natural materials, doesn't this look like it could've come from an import store, how cool!