What I love:
- Bold graphic designs, that are so popular right now and a wide variety of them.
- They're green and eco friendly! Papers and envelopes are FSC certified as 100% post consumer recycled paper
- Being green doesn't mean low on style, their cards are printed premium quality stock paper; you can feel the difference. It's thick heavy stuff & I love the rounded edges.
- Embossed logo on their envelopes give them a boutique feel.
- Matte finish
- They're civic minded; a portion of all Paper Culture proceeds go towards supporting their local community.
I also really liked the Moving Truck announcements, but my favorite section to look at had to be the modern baby announcements. Isn't the Baby Stuff Galore design just too stinkin' cute? The Garden Tea Party was also just my style and I thought that one along with the Appleseed Bird Baby combined a modern take on design with whimsical. The Mood Clock Baby and the Food Cravings Mobile both just made me laugh. There are even plenty of choices for those with a more traditional taste, like the Classic Rocking Horse. I also really liked the Spirograph Flower and Teddy Bear designs. Guess I need one of my friends to have a baby!
If you're planning an event or in the market for stationery products, checking out Paper Culture is a must do, especially since right now you can save $15 off a purchase of $75 or more. To find out more about Paper Culture please visit their website: http://www.paperculture.com/ or email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also keep up with them on their Paper Culture Facebook page and on Twitter @paperculture.
Disclaimer: Thank you to Paper Culture for providing the review materials, this review relates my own opinion and experience with this product. Yours may differ.