Now onto our Soiree, did you know we had over 300 link ups last week? It was wonderful to see so much crafty coolness in one place! My birthday was yesterday so I'm going to start off with some birthday lovlies to share.See Vanessa Craft. There are so many beautiful pictures and clever ideas that Vanessa incorporated into the party, you have to go see them!
Living and Learning with Luisa, I'd love to have a birthday dinner with this centerpiece!
Night Owl Corner.
The Dating Divas. Wouldn't they be fun to leave at everyone's place setting at dinner time?
Southern Blue Celebrations has some of the cutest Easter Basket Cupcakes I've ever seen. I've gotta see if I can find those basket handles!
I'm excited to see what you've been up to! Don't forget to enter today's giveaway AND the Shutterfly giveaway I posted yesterday, on my birthday )
- Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
- Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL
- Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All party goers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.