At Little Treasures, Maya has been crocheting up the sweetest itty bitty baskets, they look great as egg holders and on an Easter tree.
Your Homebased Mom are a quick way use, what is probably everyone's favorite new crafting supply, and fancy up inexpensive plastic eggs. So many of us have at least a roll or two...or twenty on hand! This would also be a good project for the kids to help with, without the mess of dyes.
A Creative Princess. The eggs were part of a garland last year, so it's also a good example of how you can take what you've already got on hand and switch things up for a completely different look.
Make Something Daily. My kiddo loves egg hunts and goes to a few year each year, ending up with way too much candy! She's got a great idea for including puzzle pieces into eggs so that the kids can work on a cooperative puzzle afterward. What makes hers really unique is she actually paints the puzzle! I love her cute pictures!
I Dig Pinterest and I Did it Too, made these as examples for a ladies crafting night she recently hosted. Her guests also added a layer of decoupaged patterned paper under their vinyl letters, cute! This is a fun project for a group, that everyone can be successful at.
I have so much fun virtually crafting with each of you every week, and it was nice to hear how some of you are taking your mad crafty skills and converting other to our shared obsession! Have you hosted a crafting session with your friends? I'd love to hear what projects have worked for you!
GIVEAWAYS ENDING SOON!Before we get to the features, don't forget to enter the Secret Recipe for Super Mom ebook giveaway from last week! You still have one more day! I've also got a giveaway from Shutterfly that's ending soon. Don't miss your chance to win one of these awesome prizes!
- Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
- Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL
- Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All party goers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.