Tales of the Scotts. Love the layers of soft felt, I haven't felt moved to make any hanging decorations for Easter since I made a plastic egg wreath a few years ago that I still love, but this one I'm feeling compelled to make as soon as I have time so it's ready for next year.
Kindred Spirit Mommy made her daughter a cute t-shirt style dress out of fat quarters for Easter. Her daughter helped her design it and helped while it was being made, I bet it will become her favorite outfit.
The Velvet Moon Baker. What a fun way to enjoy these classic holiday flavors any time of the year.
Simply Sweet Home has the how to for making your own. Aren't they really pretty in their baking cups? What a special treat!
Art Club Blog.
Thank you so much for joining us friends! I am eager to see what you've been making! Link up below ☺
- Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
- Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL
- Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All party goers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.