Another fun stocking stuffer idea, that never gets old in my opinion, are recycled crayons. Don't Waste Your Homemaking has put a festive twist on hers by making them with holiday themed molds. Crayons get broken all the time at our house and we save them all to make new ones with. We especially like to make rainbow colored ones with our pieces, they look so pretty in a cello bag tied up with ribbon.
Fun on a Dime has a great Christmas craft that you can do with your kids. I really like it because it is a way to recycle previous year's greeting cards, get your children involved in making holiday memories, and is inexpenive too!
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome. Kids crafts are welcome too, we want to see how you're encouraging the next generation of artists!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage. Please make sure you post is NEW to A Crafty Soiree, it can be from your archives but should not be something you linked up to our soiree before. We've had a few repeats and we'd like to avoid that.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!
Don't forget, A Crafty Soiree is hosted on two blogs, so when you link up on one your link will automatically show up on the other one too! Please note, by linking up to A Crafty Soiree, you're giving permission to feature your project and photos in the future, with proper credit of course☺