- Print several photos on to one sheet of photo fabric, four fit nicely with plenty of seam allowance.
- Cut out photo and a piece of fabric the same size for the backing.
- Lay backing fabric face up and pin on ribbon loop to make a hanger. The loop part should be over the fabric and the tail part hanging over the edge.
- Place photo printed on fabric and backing fabric, right side to right side.
- Sew around edges, leaving a opening for turning.
- Turn ornament right side out.
- Stuff with fiber fill and handstitch close or add a decorative top stitch border, which will also close up the ornament.