Craft Whatever, has some tips on how to add a pocket to your camera for your lens cap.
His Frugal Servant has turned an acrylic photo frame into a post it note holder.
Ruby Jean shows us how to children's number blocks with left over lumber pieces and fabric, love the bright colors!
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.