This giveaway is now closed, thank you to everyone who entered and congratulations to Karin, #56, who said, "gfc follower"
Chex Party Mix-Change and catch up while munching on delicious Chex Mix! Instead of spending hours baking, you and each of your guests can each make batch of Chex Mix in the microwave in 15 minutes or less and swap.
Here are several awesome recipes to try for your Chex Party Mix-Change!
Original Chex Party Mix - A tried and true classic of many holiday gatherings.
Chex PB & Chocolate Blast - Is there really a better combination than peanut butter and chocolate? Yes, when Chex cereal is added!
Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch - Mix things up and try this mouthwatering alternative to the beloved holiday pie.
Hot Buttered Yum Chex Mix - A combination of cinnamon, brown sugar, honey and marshmallows blend effortlessly together in a crazy-delicious, gluten free crunchy mix.
Chex Caramel Chocolate Drizzles - Melted chocolate, chewy caramel and a delightful crunch carry this gluten-free party mix recipe from microwave to table in 15 minutes.
That last one is my family's personal favorite, we love the caramel and chocolate! It's so delicious, it's hard to believe how easy it is to make! I also love the Chex PB and Chocolate Blast, because anything with peanut butter and chocolate is great!
- Cello Gorgeous! - Packaging your favorite Chex Party Mix recipes in cellophane bags is simple and cute. And, they´re endlessly customizable to add personal touches.
- It´s My Party - Flip a party hat upside down, line it with cellophane and it instantly becomes a festive cone-shaped container.
- Chex Cupcakes - Arrange cupcake liners filled with Chex Party Mixes neatly in a box.
- Chex-To-Go - Packaging Chex Party Mix recipes in a takeout container is quick and easy to "carry out." We´re including 10 of these in your prize pack to help you get started!
- Tin Tower - Tin is "in" when it comes to creating a hip holiday container for Chex Party Mix-Change guests. Discover oodles of holiday tins at craft or dollar stores.
- 5 boxes of Chex cereal to create Chex Party Mix recipes
- 5 featured Chex Party Mix recipes
- 10 takeout containers so your guests can take their Chex Party Mix to-go
- $20 gift card to purchase recipe ingredients and decorating supplies
Leave a comment on this post, I'd love for you to share how you plan to put a fresh spin on the traditional cookie swap at their Chex Party Mix-Change or your favorite Chex Mix recipe.
Keep in touch - follow on Google friends, subscribe with email, etc. I'd also love for you to help spread the word! Facebook it, tweet it, etc. Just leave me an extra comment for each one so I can give you all the chances you're entitled to!
Giveaway open to US residents now through December 4th midnight EST. Winner will be chosen via random.org, contacted by email, and 48 hours to respond or the prize will be forfeit. Good luck and thanks for entering.