Baked "Fried" Pickles from Mostly Food and Crafts
Spinach & Dill Cheese Spread/Dip from Sweet Little Bluebird
Snickers Caramel Apple Salad from Sweet Southern Blue
Cool Whip Spice Cake Cookies from A Mrs. & A Mama
And for my last feature a fun idea that would be a sweet way to start off Valentine's Day from Tutus and Tea Parties, Jam Filled Heart Pancakes.
I think you might be able to tell from what I picked that I like munchie type foods. Now it's your turn, link away! I can't wait to see what you've been up to this week!
- Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
- Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL
- Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All party goers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.