My Crazy Beautiful Life I thought Denyse did such a great job reworking her shelves. The modified shelves really pop now!
Kathe with an E created this pretty winter wreath and I really like the whimsical combination of bird, house, and toadstool. She also gives a hint on how to make sure pine cones you pick up are free of any bugs, something I tried looking up once and couldn't ever find directions to. So I really liked that little tips she shares and how Kathe gives props to Chrissy from Hoot Designs for both providing the inspiration for Kathe's wreath and for being so helpful when she had questions. I love hearing about bloggers helping bloggers :)
Closet Crafter just finished. This is my favorite of the little dresses she shared a close up of, but you've just got to go see how pretty the entire wall hanging looks. It's the perfect addition to her sewing room and the 50s style dresses are so lovely. It almost, almost makes me wish dressing like that was still the norm, but then again I do love my leggings!
Redfly Creations has 12 Free Child's Apron Patterns with several being perfect for active guys. There are lots of interests represented from Legos to super heros - like Spider man, Mario Brothers for video game fans, and sports like baseball!
2 Little Superheros. State prints are all the rage now, but in my opinion, this is even cooler! A painted canvas always looks more upscale and chic and the border makes it look even more custom and unique.
To all my sweet crafty friends, thank you for coming by to share your creative endeavors! I'm looking forward to relaxing with a big cup of coffee and clickin' through your links!
- Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
- Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL
- Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All party goers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.