Hi Friends! It's been so fun to visiting all of you! There are many new creative bloggers joining us and I've fallen a bit behind in following along with all my new friends. Sometimes it takes me several hours to click though and visit each and every one of you each week - mainly because I get sidetracked and want to stay and hang around at your "place" to see all your ideas!
I'd love to keep up with you on your social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram. If I'm not already be sure to let me know, and I'll pop on over to do so. And I do hope you'll keep in touch with me too (my accounts are linked above and on the sidebar). I just added Instagram last month, loving my new iPhone & the sweet hubs who gave it to me for Christmas ♥
Now onto our features!
In love with the orange and green, what a fresh and light color palate. That big blossom is really lovely!
What a scrumptious way to enjoy my favorite cereal and sprinkles on top?! Ah, yes please! I have bad feeling I could eat an entire pan myself.
These one of a kind pieces are just gorgeous, the flash card houses are so sweet and their composition perfect! I so need to dabble more in mixed media, I love the look.
Boring guest room no more! This room has gotten a colorful makeover, the yellows and aqua are so cheerful and the black accents really grounds the whole look, pulling it together. The fabric bunting is a whimsical touch. Now the only problem they might have, is guests might want to stay too long!
I'm always looking for cute sayings and creative ways to give Valentine's, isn't this cute? I've never made popcorn balls or even flavored popcorn for that matter but this is such a delightful way to package it up!
- Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
- Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL
- Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All party goers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.