Fingerprint Frame from One Artsy Mama - a sweet little gift your kiddo can make.
Jute Web Heart Pocket from Restyled Junk - a super cute little pocket made from unexpected material, that's pefect for tucking in little gifts.
Dollar Store Valentine's Day Gift from Second Chance to Dream - if you've always wanted to make a drink sleeve but can't sew, here's your chance!
How to Make Pipe Cleaner Hearts from Zing Zing Tree - Here are several fun ways to use them and helpful vlogs to show the techniques.
Tissue Paper Hearts from Southern Blue Celebrations - I love these pretty, fluffy decorations that look fantastic and are made out of inexpensive supplies.
- Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
- Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL
- Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All party goers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.