The Best Blog Recipes and felt the need to run out and buy all the ingredients that day! S'mores are so yummy anyway, but how often do I get by a campfire? Now we can enjoy these yummies all year round!
Circus Berry and fell in love, so simple to make too! I've gotta have a few empty jam jars laying around the house, just waiting for a new pretty glam life!
Artsy and Crafty Little Things suggests using an pencil eraser to make a Bag of Hearts. I was thinking that it would be a fun technique to make other simple shapes like flowers for spring and that your kids might want to give this a try too.
Altered Artworks, is also Valentine related. This washi tape covered candy holder that can morph into the cutest laundry money carrier ever, is such a fun little way to surprise your favorite college student. It would be a fun addition to a care package sent any time of the year.
- Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
- Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL
- Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All party goers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.