Just enter BlogThisFall (all one word) and receive 15% off any order from October 28 - November 18, 2010! There are so many patterns and how-to's to inspire you! Since everyone coming by today is among my craftiest friends, I knew many of you would be interested in that!
Plus,I've got an AWESOME giveaway (it's worth $100!!!) coming up with them!!! So keep your eyes open for that! Kristie at Obsessive Crafting Disorder made this awesome organizer and links over to the handy dandy free tutorial and pattern she was inspired by. Organization AND Amy Butler, what's not to like? Maybe I'm a neat freak but I'd LOVE to find one of these under the tree!
She Wear Flowers made this really fun personalized puzzle toy. Wouldn't this be a fun stocking stuffer for all your little kiddos in your life?
If you know some newlyweds, Amber at Live, Love, Green has got a great idea for you! Using some keepsakes from the wedding she's put together a pretty shadow box that would be a great First Christmas gift.
Now it's your turn to link up! The linky will be open for a week, so you have plenty of time to join us! Here are some guidelines for our guests:
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome. Kids crafts are welcome too, we want to see how you're encouraging the next generation of artists!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage. Please make sure you post is NEW to A Crafty Soiree, it can be from your archives but should not be something you linked up to our soiree before. We've had a few repeats and we'd like to avoid that.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!
Don't forget, A Crafty Soiree is hosted on two blogs, so when you link up on one your link will automatically show up on the other one too! Please note, by linking up to A Crafty Soiree, you're giving permission to feature your project and photos in the future, with proper credit of course☺