The first is perfect to bring along to the big turkey dinner, or any fall time gathering, this cute Burlap Pin Cushion is sure to appreciated.
Then as December begins, so do the cookie exchanges and holiday open houses! I love how this clever twist on a "present"! Craftily Ever After shares the how-to scoop on this $2 gift!
One for You: If you're looking for more inspiration for a handmade holiday, please check out my epattern giveaway from You Can Make This, it's worth a $100!
Two for the Kids: My co-hostess Malia is featuring "The Trip Clip" Giveaway. It gives kids (3-10) something to do that uses their brain while you're out to dinner, in the car etc. It'd be fun thing to tuck into the stocking!
Another fun giveaway that'll help you with gifts for the kids, is my Tangled Giveaway, three winners will get a movie tie in t-shirt and Silly Bandz!
Finishing Touches: If you need something to wrap all your gifts in, check out my Gift Bag Ensemble giveaway from The Gallery Collection!
To make it super easy for you to enter, I've got a special entry for A Crafty Soiree participants. All you have to do to enter one of my giveaways is click over and leave me a comment:
For the Tangled Giveaway, please tell me which shirt you'd want to win too.
Easy Peasy:) If you've already entered one of my giveaways, thank you, and give yourself another entry this way too!
Now it's your turn to link up! The linky will be open for a week, so you have plenty of time to join us! Here are some guidelines for our guests:
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome. Kids crafts are welcome too, we want to see how you're encouraging the next generation of artists!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage. Please make sure you post is NEW to A Crafty Soiree, it can be from your archives but should not be something you linked up to our soiree before. We've had a few repeats and we'd like to avoid that.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!
Don't forget, A Crafty Soiree is hosted on two blogs, so when you link up on one your link will automatically show up on the other one too! Please note, by linking up to A Crafty Soiree, you're giving permission to feature your project and photos in the future, with proper credit of course☺