You don't have to either, because each week we've got loads of crafty folk sharing their talents with us! There are lots of great ideas to inspire you to have a Handmade Holiday! Here are just three of the links from last week's party to get the creative ideas flowing! If you've made something that would make a wonderful present to put underneath the tree, make sure you link it up so we can all share ideas!
Amie at Kitty Cats and Airplanes made and provides a tutorial on how to make this cute button bracelet. That would be a fun gift to give, I love the movement of the buttons. She also sells them if it's perfect for someone on your gift list and you need a shortcut.
Now it's your turn to link up! The linky will be open for a week, so you have plenty of time to join us! Here are some guidelines for our guests:
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome. Kids crafts are welcome too, we want to see how you're encouraging the next generation of artists!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage. Please make sure you post is NEW to A Crafty Soiree, it can be from your archives but should not be something you linked up to our soiree before. We've had a few repeats and we'd like to avoid that.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!
Don't forget, A Crafty Soiree is hosted on two blogs, so when you link up on one your link will automatically show up on the other one too! Please note, by linking up to A Crafty Soiree, you're giving permission to feature your project and photos in the future, with proper credit of course☺
Before you leave after joining us, don't forget to enter my You Can Make This Giveaway for $100 bundle of epatterns, it ends on the 30th!