So happy you're joining us today for A Crafty Soiree! Here are a few favs from the party, courtesy of Malia, my lovely cohostess. She's such a sweetheart for helping me out while I take a maternity break from blogging!
Whoo's adorable? These Felt Owls by The Iowa Farmer's Wife, that's whoo!
Upcycled Table and Chairs by Artfully Caroline. Looks so pretty and polished!
Grab yourself a fork so you can dive into this Cherry Ripe Slice from Desire Emprie.
Thanks everyone for linking up! I'd love to see what else you're been working on...
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.