Well this party keeps growing and growing. Last week we have over 300 link ups for the first time! Thanks super crafty friends! Let's kick off with this week's features...away we go just put the finishing touches on their baby's room, isn't it adorable? The wall art is so fun, you've gotta see the picture of it with the Christmas lights on!
Gwenny Penny, who is so fabulous I want to feature her every week...but it's been awhile so here we go - has turned her Halloween Paper Dolls printables into a color your own version. ER's been happily coloring them all week long.
Burton Avenue used to make this itty bitty pumpkin for her wall hanging? Give up, well go check it out, and then look around your own house for the supplies for this low cost project!
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.