I hope you're all putting the finishing touches on your Halloween projects, we just finished up a frame inspired by one of the link ups to our soiree from a few weeks ago. I'm looking forward to taking Princess Leia trick or treating and getting our baby all dressed up for his first Halloween on Monday. Speaking of babies...
The Pursuit of Happiness had a baby and made a little pumpkin hat for him. Isn't he a sweetie pie? I can't believe how peaceful he looks laying on those leaves! I tried to put mine down on some and he hollered so much I had to pick him right back up before I could get even one picture.
My Craft, Your Craft cousin had twins and she's been busy whipping up twin onesies. The boy onesies are all ties that coordinate with the girl onesies, each with a different girly accessory. What a fun idea! A friend of the family had twins around the time LB was born and I'm very tempted to make up a set for hers.
Originate and Renovate has a fun ruffled hoodie that would be perfect for that! It's so super cute, you'll probably want to steal this idea for yourself, and she's shows you how cute an adult version is too.
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.