Circus Berry made Easter Carrot Containers out of paper. I've seen this shape before, it's often called a sour cream container, which has also mystified me. I've never seen sour cream come in anything like this! But no matter the name, they are darn cute and make perfect little treat containers.
Hoopla Palooza linked up a couple fun Easter ideas, like washi tape bunny & carrot spoons - super fun, but her Mini Easter Candy-Filled Cakestands really caught my eye! I thought it was very imaginative to turn empty clear ornament halves into cake stand toppers.
Southern Scraps used silk hydrangeas to make a really lovely and sophisticated egg to display that's also easy to make.
We Like to Learn as We Go they have been busy getting ready for a wedding and crafting up some special touches like these Doily Lantern Bowls. At the wedding they held voltives and I'll bet the lights flickering in them was really pretty.
- Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
- Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL
- Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All party goers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.