DIY CD Rack Turned Herb Garden from Sew Lah Tea Dough - a great way to reuse!
Shrinky Dink Soccer Ball Backpack Pulls from Five Little Guys - a fun way to dress up the hardest worked school supply!
Pottery Barn Inspired Vase from Knock-It Off Crafts: I love the rustic, distressed feel of this piece.
Mod Podge and Food Coloring Painted Glass from Unoriginal Mom - a pretty way to add some color to your candlelight.
Toffee Brownie Bark from Your Homebased Mom - chocolate, toffee, AND brownies?! Yes, please :)
- Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
- Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL
- Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All party goers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.