Log Coasters from Quintonwench: Upcycled, functional...the best kind of DIY!
Paint-Chip Business Card Holder from Sarah SaturDIY: Such a cool way to carry your cards and stand out in places like blogger conferences where the cuteness of your card does matter!
Custom Headboard Tutorial from Inspiration for Moms: The perfect way to give your room a custom look and match your room's color and theme.
Tulip Bookmarks from Pink Gerbera Daisies: A little bit of spring no matter what the weather might be outside.
DIY Felt Engineer Hats for Stuffed Animals from Play-Trains: Really nice to see an idea for stuffed animals that is little more boy friendly than most!
- Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
- Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL
- Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All party goers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.