I was amazed and inspired by all the project shared and can't wait to see what you add this time. Let's start off by highlighting three food related links from our first soiree together:
Lisa at The Pursuit of Happiness made a healthy spinach quiche, that's perfect to serve for brunch.
Now it's your turn to link up! Here are some guidelines for our guests:
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome. Kids crafts are welcome too, we want to see how you're encouraging the next generation of artists!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- All partygoers love meeting new friends... if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!
Don't forget, A Crafty Soiree is hosted on two blogs, so when you link up on one your link will automatically show up on the other one too! Please note, by linking up to A Crafty Soiree, you're giving permission to feature your project and photos in the future, with proper credit of course☺
While I've got your attention, I wanted to invite you to participate in the online crop my friend Maryanne is hosting on her BlogFrog community THIS weekend. I'm sponsoring one of the event's giveaway prizes; this awesome stamp set package could be yours! If you join us, be sure to let Maryanne know you heard about it through me!
Thanks for stopping by and participating in A Crafty Soiree, I can't wait to visit you!