A Bird and a Bean and her book club crafted up a whole bunch of these yard wreaths, there were so many great variations and I love how different each turned out.
Write It Down also used yarn for her wreath but in a completely different way. This is so pretty and I absolutely love the big ribbon she used to hang it with.
Our third wreath is from Handmade Mamas and theirs is made up of rolled magazines! I've seen magazine pages rollled up to make beads but never used this way. I love how there is so much color peeking out and the fun square shape they used.
Now it's your turn to link up! Here are some guidelines for our guests:
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome. Kids crafts are welcome too, we want to see how you're encouraging the next generation of artists!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- All partygoers love meeting new friends... if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!
Don't forget, A Crafty Soiree is hosted on two blogs, so when you link up on one your link will automatically show up on the other one too! Please note, by linking up to A Crafty Soiree, you're giving permission to feature your project and photos in the future, with proper credit of course☺