There are so many fun beach themed papers and embellishements at the scrapbook stores now! I have to resist the urge to over buy; it's very hard for a paper junkie like me to hold back. I wanted to use some things from TPC Studio right away. The pictures from our recent 10th anniversary day trip were perfect.
Originally I had planned to do a single page layout but since I have so many pictures I love it turned into two. I kept things simple so the pictures would be the focal point.
Here are a few more detail pictures from the pages. Aren't those puffy stickers so darn cool! Almost all the supplies are from TPC Studio, with the exception of the solid colored cardstock, ribbon, brad, and the little white word tags and metal rimmed tag by Making Memories.
Now it's your turn to link up! Here are some guidelines for our guests:
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome. Kids crafts are welcome too, we want to see how you're encouraging the next generation of artists!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage.
- Add one of the Crafty Soiree buttons above, or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- All partygoers love meeting new friends... if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi.
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!
Don't forget, A Crafty Soiree is hosted on two blogs, so when you link up on one your link will automatically show up on the other one too! Please note, by linking up to A Crafty Soiree, you're giving permission to feature your project and photos in the future, with proper credit of course☺