You may have missed the Leaf Skeletons that The Other White House shared, Heather just hopped on yesterday. You'll want to check out how they turned real leaves into works of art and benefit from all her tips.
Chantal Vincent Art carved her own toadstool stamp and provides us all with a how to. I've always wanted to make my own stamps and I'd love to get a set of these as a gift they are so darn cute!
Saraccino turned a photograph she took of a grasshopper into a stencil. What a fun way to use your own photos for art projects.
Now it's your turn to link up! Here are some guidelines for our guests:
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome. Kids crafts are welcome too, we want to see how you're encouraging the next generation of artists!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage. Please make sure you post is NEW to A Crafty Soiree, it can be from your archives but should not be something you linked up to our soiree before. We've had a few repeats and we'd like to avoid that.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- All partygoers love meeting new friends... if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!
Don't forget, A Crafty Soiree is hosted on two blogs, so when you link up on one your link will automatically show up on the other one too! Please note, by linking up to A Crafty Soiree, you're giving permission to feature your project and photos in the future, with proper credit of course☺