A mother to be's nursery choices, along with a really fabulous and modern set by DwellStudio, led to the baby shower invites, cupcake toppers, and decorations shown at Pressed Down Shaken Together.
AmieAnn at Pinkapotamus created a custom name hanging for her friend's daughter that matches her Potterybarn Kid's bedroom set. Those sweet little dressses hanging from a laundry line are too cute!
For those of us who are tired of winter, and want a quick injection of spring brightness into our home, kiki creates has made a new free print! What a pretty and easy way to update your space for the season...with no mod podge, hot glue, or paint involved!
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Kid Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome.
- Add up to FOUR links to share, you can link up projects from your archives, but please make sure it's not something you've previously linked up to A Crafty Soiree AND you add a link back to the party!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests.
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!
Don't forget, A Crafty Soiree is hosted on two blogs, so when you link up on one your link will automatically show up on the other one too! Please note, by linking up to A Crafty Soiree, you're giving permission to feature your project and photos in the future, with proper credit of course☺