- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Kid Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome.
- Add up to FOUR links to share, you can link up projects from your archives, but please make sure it's not something you've previously linked up to A Crafty Soiree AND you add a link back to the party!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests.
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!
Thursday, March 31, 2011
So I've been thinking, gee I really need to get to work on a Spring banner for my fireplace mantle or before I know it it'll be one of those projects I meant to make as I get ready to switch over to Summer decorations. Although as I'm typing this and remember how cold it was today, summer seems very far off! I'm feeling a bit tired and unispired these days so I was hoping my crafty friends would link up some inspiration for some quick, easy, but really pretty ideas to get me in the mood for crafting. While browsing the links last week I came across this beautiful example by Tanyia at Surviving Motherhood. It's created digitally but with some hybrid additions to add dimension and texture, cute! I thought to myself, I can totally do something like that, now that I've got an example to work off of. A little more visiting and I found this banner on At Second Street. Guess what? It's a printable banner, so if you need a pretty time saver project, like I do, go get it! Thanks Kalleen for sharing your downloads!After finding those two great options for a banner, I could feel the creative juices getting going again. That's when I spied this pretty little Spring Has Sprung Canvas at Making a Mess. I really like how the butterflies look like they're flying by. This is such a darling way to add some interest to your mantle, table tops, or when you just want a sweet little touch to a room.
Ladies, for being our features this week, we're happy to offer you our special Crafty Soiree Ribbon! It's yours to proudly display! Don't forget to check out today's Crafty Soiree post at Yesterday on Tuesday, we both pick three participants to feature each week so you might have been featured by Malia. But you'll have to visit her to find out! Now it's your turn to link up! The linky will be open for a week, so you have plenty of time to join us! Here are some guidelines for our guests: