Now onto today's craftfest, last week's was our biggest one yet!!! So I already feel lucky to have such cool crafters to party with each week, even before this week's soiree, that coincides with the greenest day of the year this time! Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! To celebrate, I've got three green projects to feature.
Love the Spring Square Wreath at Frou-Fru Gal, what a beautiful way to welcome warmer weather and greet your guests. The little blue egss are my favorite part and the combination of all the textures gives it so much visual interest.A children's book inspired the Shamrock Mantle at Helping Little Hands. I really like the idea of getting your kids involved in creating seasonal decor that also reminds them of all things they have to be thankful for. Polly's even provided the template for you to download free in her post.
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Kid Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome.
- Add up to FOUR links to share, you can link up projects from your archives, but please make sure it's not something you've previously linked up to A Crafty Soiree AND you add a link back to the party!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests.
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!
Don't forget, A Crafty Soiree is hosted on two blogs, so when you link up on one your link will automatically show up on the other one too! Please note, by linking up to A Crafty Soiree, you're giving permission to feature your project and photos in the future, with proper credit of course☺