Thanks for coming to party with us today! Our seven week old is sick for the first time, so no crafting has been going on around here! So today I've got three projects to feature that are just the thing I'd be doing if I had the time and energy to get creative!
A Gift Card Holder from My Lil' Pumpkin Patch
Halloween Treat Box from Alderberry Hill
A Family Name Frame from Scrappy Gifts
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.