Parties Made Simple: Lady Bug includes EVERYTHING you need to throw a beautifully coordinated party from the planning stage, invitations, and guest activities to decorations, party favor ideas, and even thank you notes. I really appreciated how absolutely everything was thought out for you. Inside the ebook, you will find helpful forms including a supply list check off, planning sheet, guest list fill in form, budget sheets, and even a party photo list. There are lots of planning forms!
Click here to download these Parties Made Simple: Lady Bug Party Bag Toppers, courtesy of Life-n-Reflection.
Please use the Rafflecopter below to enter, subscribers will need to click over to enter. The giveaway will be open until May 10th at midnight EST. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
How to Make Labels in Microsoft Word from A Typical English Home - now you can make exactly what you need for your personalized needs!
Cutesy Crafts. Jessica provides a tutorial in her post. Wouldn't this make an awesome Mother's Day gift?
3 Peppers Recipes, reminds me the kind of corsage you wear on your wrist. It's also a really fun way to upcycle and craft green!
lindapendante dreams. I can't believe that she took and old CD holder and turned into the perfect holder for her circular knitting needles! Love how she's a piece of art that's also very functional!
Mess for Less shows us how to turn coffee filters and scraps of tissue paper into coffee filter flowers. Creating a bouquet of these colorful blooms would make a great Mother's Day project for the kids!
- Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
- Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL
- Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All party goers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.