Parties Made Simple: Lady Bug ebook Giveaway from last week! You have a couple more days. Thank you to Life-N-Reflection for sponsoring this fun opportunity for one of our readers. Be sure to snag the coordinating freebie too!
If YOU'D like your business to be featured on A Crafty Soiree, contact either me or Malia. We love to help connect our readers with amazing resources!
The Craft Train. What a fun way your kids can make really cute gift wrap and a coordinating card for Mother's Day. I can't think of a Mom or Grandma who wouldn't love getting a gift wrapped up in art made by their favorite kiddos.
Oh So She Says...The MOTHER Load of Ideas.
One Little Project at a Time is perfect for either or any age.
Happy, Healthy, & Domestic.
Now it's your turn! Can't wait to be amazed by you all!
- Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
- Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL
- Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All party goers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Malia here.