Rules & Regulations:
- As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
- To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
- Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
- Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
- Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
- Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
- Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
In one of my scrapbooking magazines, I read how one gal had blogged about a cross country trip and then made her entries into a mini book documenting the trip. That was a great idea I thought. That's when I first got the connection between how blogging would help me keep track of things for my kidlet's scrapbook pages and share some of the crafts I've made to more than just the recipient and Brad, who always says, "Very nice." I wanted to start my own blog, but I thought, who was I kidding I was not cool enough, and who would want to read anything I had to say?
It can be scary to put yourself out there and share what you've done. What if people don't like it, what if they think my crafts look amateurish and ridiculous? I told my best friend, and she looked me straight in the eye and said, "Who cares if they don't like it. You do, I do, everyone you knows thinks you're a crafty diva. Don't let that stop you." Sometimes you need a little boost☺
Now I'm off and running and I've an avid blogger. I just love meeting all the other bloggers and sharing ideas with them. Blogging has cut down the barriers distance puts up and helped me connect to women all over and get to know them and their stories. Women I'd never know otherwise. It's been great and I'm really enjoying all the friendships I've made and have been making along the way. Thanks!