Niecey, comment #12, who said...We try to make sure we still eat healthy meals over the holidays, then we allow ourselves to indulge in the sweets and treats.
rainmommy, comment #14, who said... I would love to try the frozen muffins!
pixie13, comment #31, who said...I love the Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal & the Fiber One Granola bars. Thanks for the giveaway!
With the holidays quickly approaching, can you believe Christmas is THIS Friday, it's easy to get off track and end up with snugly fitting pants. The holiday buffets and cookies are calling and I'm sure many of us will be over indulging. With so many treats around, it's especially important to get a good start to the day and to choose snacks wisely.
For breakfast and smart snacking, we've been enjoying new Fiber One yogurt, that MyBlogSpark sent us. I liked that it's a simple way to get more calcium and fiber into my diet, two things I don't always get enough of. I thought the strawberry flavor we tried was very sweet tasting, but liked it a lot and it did help satisfy my sweet craving. My daughter, who we've never been able to get to eat yogurt before, likes it a lot. They come in a nicely portioned size for a quick healthy snack and are convenient too, so no reaching for the bag of chips!
"The only leading nonfat yogurt with 50 calories and 5 grams of fiber (20 percent of the Recommended Daily Value). It is also a good source of calcium and vitamins A and D, making this an all-around great choice for dieters and those watching their weights. Each cup includes the creamy, delicious taste you expect from Yoplait, and you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying it. Fiber One is available in a variety of flavors including, Strawberry, Peach, Vanilla and Key Lime Pie."
You can try it too, click here, for a $1.00 off coupon.
MyBlogSpark has three more "Healthy & Fit Weight Management" gift bags for me to give away!
Each one includes:
- Fiber One yogurt VIP coupon (good for a free 4-pack of Fiber One yogurt),
- Insulated cooler pack with separate zippered bottom storage section, and
- Other storage items for you to carry your snacks and yogurt!
Tell me what Fiber One product you'd like to try or currently enjoy in your household.
- Tell me what you do to try and maintain healthy eating habits around the holidays.
- Publicly follow my blog via Google Friends Connect
- Subscribe to my posts via email, use the gadget in my right sidebar
- Follow me on Twitter, tweet about this giveaway, leave me a link to your tweet; and include @KTnestingspot in your tweet.
- Post about or provide a text link to this giveaway on your blog.
Disclaimer: I received the product, prize pack, information, and giveaway from Fiber One through MyBlogSpark. This review relates my own personal and unbiased opinions and experience, with this product; yours may differ.