This week my three features are all about PILLOWS, one of my favorite things and the craft that first got my little ol' blog noticed:) Here are just three of the creative designs linked up last week.
Maradith at Strictly Homemade incorporated her kids' fingerpints into her spider design and shares a tip to use puffy paint around the letters for those of us (i.e. me) who are not exactly experts with their sewing machine.
Suzanne at Just Another Hang Up shares her version of a witchy girls night out. Cute! Those girls have great taste in shoes:) Love her personable post about each of the ladies personalities!
Gwenny Penny's pillow is full of super sweet touches from the large rick rack border to the green button "leaf".
Now it's your turn to link up! The linky will be open for a week, so you have plenty of time to join us! Here are some guidelines for our guests:
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome. Kids crafts are welcome too, we want to see how you're encouraging the next generation of artists!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage. Please make sure you post is NEW to A Crafty Soiree, it can be from your archives but should not be something you linked up to our soiree before. We've had a few repeats and we'd like to avoid that.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- All partygoers love meeting new friends... if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!
Don't forget, A Crafty Soiree is hosted on two blogs, so when you link up on one your link will automatically show up on the other one too! Please note, by linking up to A Crafty Soiree, you're giving permission to feature your project and photos in the future, with proper credit of course☺