Inside the BruCrew used a empty fry container as a template for this fall inspired treat box. I love that the pumpkin has a soft feel to it and that this is suitable for any fall time treats you want to pass around.
The Dating Divas show us a super cute and easy to make card, that you could even make out of scraps. Then they continued their mummy theme by wrapping up a little chocolate and peanut butter to go with it. Aren't those google eyes fun?
Can you tell what these favor boxes by Homemade Mamas started out as? Can you believe toilet paper rolls?! I like this craft because it reuses something you already have on hand and because your kiddos could help with the painting and gluing on.
Now it's your turn to link up! The linky will be open for a week, so you have plenty of time to join us! Here are some guidelines for our guests:
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome. Kids crafts are welcome too, we want to see how you're encouraging the next generation of artists!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage. Please make sure you post is NEW to A Crafty Soiree, it can be from your archives but should not be something you linked up to our soiree before. We've had a few repeats and we'd like to avoid that.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- All partygoers love meeting new friends... if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!
Don't forget, A Crafty Soiree is hosted on two blogs, so when you link up on one your link will automatically show up on the other one too! Please note, by linking up to A Crafty Soiree, you're giving permission to feature your project and photos in the future, with proper credit of course☺