Well it shouldn've be too hard to figure out the theme for this week's features. Bet it also won't be too tough to tell I'm just about 36 weeks pregnant and always in the mood for something sweet!The Gunny Sack has the ultimate version of a Chocolate Chip Cookie and Ice Cream Cake posted. Don't you just wanna reach through the screen and take a big bite?
If a muffin is more to you liking, check out the A Chocolate Chip in Every Bite version at Create with Joy. I think I can tell from the picture that the name is definitely not false advertising!
There is nothing as satisfying as a good chocolate chip cookie, well maybe, unless there is an OREO inside! Chef in Training has the low down on these decadent treats!
Ladies, for being our features this week, we're happy to offer you our special Crafty Soiree Ribbon! It's yours to proudly display! Don't forget to check out today's Crafty Soiree post at Yesterday on Tuesday, we both pick three participants to feature each week so you might have been featured by Malia. But you'll have to visit her to find out! Now it's your turn to link up! The linky will be open for a week, so you have plenty of time to join us! Here are some guidelines for our guests:
- Link up to 4 creative projects!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!