Rachel from Sun Scholars has a creative way to turn a blanket into a backpack. It's a great way for her kids to carry their stuff and will be very helpful during their upcoming move to China.
She Wears Flowers has made the perfect puppet theater, it's inexpensive to make and also easy to store. It comes apart easily and lightweight too. Plus it's pretty darn cute too! I can tell lots of dramatic play in the future for her family.This last one from A Glimpse Inside is really fun and bright. I think it'd make an awesome room decoration for a girly girl like mine and it's easy to change up the look by using different ribbons.
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Kid Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome.
- Add up to FOUR links to share, you can link up projects from your archives, but please make sure it's not something you've previously linked up to A Crafty Soiree AND you add a link back to the party!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests.
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!