This week I picked two Easter projects. The first one you still have time to whip up and the second...well that'll depend on how quickly you can sew! The third project isn't Easter related but I thought it would be a handy thing to have on hand during the car ride over to wherever you'll be celebrating and might help keep the kids busy once you're there too. As always, thank you so much for taking the time to come link up and share you talents! If I don't "see" you before Sunday, have a wonderful Easter!
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Kid Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome.
- Add up to FOUR links to share, you can link up projects from your archives, but please make sure it's not something you've previously linked up to A Crafty Soiree AND you add a link back to the party!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests.
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!