Did you love the Egg-A-Labra at Potterybarn this season? I know I immediately wanted one. Then I saw the price!!! Good thing we can all enjoy the knock off version at Brassy Apple, there's lots of photos and a video how-to so you can make one for a fraction of the cost!
These place markers on Fowl Single File are so darn cute! I love them for the kid's table, the kids can even make them and the farm animal theme makes them perfect for all of spring.
Speaking of farm animals, isn't the chick hair clip at MaryJanes and Galoshes super cute?! I love that she's wearing a little flower!
- Link up your creative projects! Crafts, Kid Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Sewing and Organizing tips are are welcome.
- Add up to FOUR links to share, you can link up projects from your archives, but please make sure it's not something you've previously linked up to A Crafty Soiree AND you add a link back to the party!
- Add your links to the specific posts and not your blog's homepage.
- Add my Crafty Soiree button above or link back to me in your posts, so others can find us and join in!
- Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends... don't just stop there...if you see something that catches your fancy-- stop by and say hi!
- Please consider following the hostesses, me and Malia, we want to get to know our guests.
- Most importantly... enjoy yourself and have fun!